~ Gaist Crushers God ~
An upcoming game by Capcom will have a Monster Hunter Crossover!
Got some stuff that needs to go ASAP, reasons being that I’m gonna need all the money I can get for the time being since my family and me will probably be moving in the near future
and we might be buying a house instead of(there goes that plan down a $90k drain) renting in an apartment and that could still hurt us for a bit.
Plus, I also need the money because my laptop is starting to act up, so I’m gonna have to start looking for something new in the case this does end up dying on me. That and I’m looking to save up money to go to RTX in the future. Plus I’m looking into getting a Japanese 3DS because let’s not localize any of the games I want to the States, but it’s not top priority.
All prices include shipping.
- -#58 Kaito [$50]
- -#81 Drossel [$50]
- -#106 Black Rock Shooter (Original) [$50]
- -All 4 Decks* (Both English and Japanese Cards) for [$50]
- *Pegasus Starter Deck is missing cards.
- -Collection of Cards 1000+ (Contains some Japanese Cards) [$200]
- -Max Shooter Pro for PS3* [$50]
- *This let’s you use a mouse and keyboard on your PS3, so if you wanted a PC experience on your PS3, this will let you have it.
- Power Rangers:
- -Stratoforce Megazord (Not pictured but linked)* [$70]
- *Yes it’s an ebay link, but if you buy it from me here you don’t have to pay shipping, shipping is there because of ebay’s stupid fees, plus the link may break so I’ll be fixing it when it does.
Interested in any of it? Just shoot me a message and we’ll talk details (where to send payment to and where to send to).
PSA to majority of followers, excluding the ones that reblogged this prior:
How come only 4 people who are probably really close to me in terms of friendship have actually reblogged this? I see a few others reblog some things I end up adding here that they like but, you don’t when it’s personal stuff? Like, I see a lot of people help others am I’m sitting here like ?????. I mean isn’t the point to get the word out?
wow this banner isn’t as pretty as the one on my ff. OH um yeah, I gotta do the thing here. Ahem.
You there! Yes you! Have you ever dreamed of one day owning your very own plush space marine? Well, dream no more, for we are announcing the SUPER-DUPER RVB GIVEAWAY!!
Alright, so here’s the skinny:
- Gonna pick 3 winners on October 1st, 2014(why october? fall break = full week of school off = time to sew) using the random number generator
- One like, one reblog - two entry chances. You can reblog as much as you want, but tumblr only shows one reblog so yeah.
- You do not have to be following me to enter this giveaway. (It would be nice, since like all I fuckin do is post crafty shit like this, but I’m not gonna say that you have to. But to be fair to the kids who follow me (since this is a follower giveaway), you can get any pick of what plush you want (your own plush, not one of these pictured above, those are mine), while non-follower winners will have more limited options that will not include speciality patterns such as Maine, Carolina, CT, or any of our new friends from season 11/12. But don’t fucking follow for the giveaway and unfollow afterwards. That’s rude.)
- No giveaway blogs pretty please.
US-only, I am a broke college student with 0 monies.Edit: I’m willing to ship to Canada as well as the US. (I checked usps and it’s like 10$?? so yeah dude) (If you’re willing to pay shipping to your place, then fuck yeah son I’ll make you the thing.)
- Before you ask questions about the plushies, please check my plush faq.
So remember, the date’s October 1st, and I’m gonna do it as soon as I get home from school (around 5 PM central time) so you’ve got until then. Good night, and good luck.
Why am I just now seeing this?!?!
keeps drawing cute people being all cute and stuffs
What a lovely Team Build
some lil dr gray doodles cause i adore her uwu
my mom was playing world of warcraft and someone said “fuck off” and she said “such language” and the next person said “very swear” and the next said “much offensive” and basically my mom started crying and blamed me
Did you just
For $12 you get 6 characters, 8 Karts, 16 tracks and bunch of color options for Yoshi and ShyGuy
Updates on the Mario Kart DLC!